The Latest Technology
Our systems are future-proofed so that you will always be ahead of the game. Our expert knowledge and years of experience make us well-equipped to find solutions for your business which are innovative, tailored and reliable.
We can arrange for your data to be hosted in the cloud. Provided your internet connection is reliable, most of our systems data can be cloud based. This has a number of advantages:
• No need for a complex disaster recovery plan. This responsibility is out-sourced to professionals along with the server and security maintenance.
• Flexibility: As long as your employees have internet access they can work from anywhere, which can help to improve work-life balance and productivity.
• Decreases your carbon footprint: Using the cloud means you only use the space you need, which results in at least 30% less energy consumption and carbon emissions than using on-site servers.
• Great for start-ups! Many of our start-up customers are choosing cloud based solutions because typically all they need is a workstation, an internet connection and a printer. Their database, file storage and email are managed within the cloud.
• No need for Capital Expenditure: The need for CapEx often disappears as project start-up costs are minimal due to the faster deployment.